Forums of Graduates and Students of Electronics Department at SUST

"" اللهم اغفر لى ولوالدى وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات والمسلمين والمسلمات الاحياء منهم والاموات ""

Forums of Graduates and Students of Electronics Department at SUST

منتدى خريجي وطلاب هندسة الإلكترونيات جامعة السودان للعلوم والتكنولوجيا

الرئيسيةس .و .جبحـثالأعضاءالمجموعاتالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
الساعة الآن
المواضيع الأخيرة
القرآن الكريم على الإنترنت
المتصفحون الآن
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية delicious  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية stumbleupon  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية slashdot  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية yahoo  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية google  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية blogmarks  تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية live      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط Forums of Graduates and Students of Electronics Department at SUST على موقع حفض الصفحات

شاطر | 

Suggestion

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
islam
مهندس فعال
مهندس فعال

عدد الرسائل : 46
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/07/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: Suggestion   الخميس 11 سبتمبر 2008, 10:24 pm

I noticed that there are not many people who realy reply to hte topics (including me Embarassed ) and people don't like to enter this place amd that maybe because we all afraid of English language and if you noticed the topics are very short here-

so , how about making a topic (social topic for example) and we can discuss it and every one should share with us even if he/she doesn't know that mutch in the language and with that we can help each others to build vicabulary especialy in topics that realy concern us
what do u think scratch
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو
sara
مهندس نشيط
مهندس نشيط

عدد الرسائل : 18
العمر : 33
الموقع : الخرطوم-جبل أولياء
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الجمعة 12 سبتمبر 2008, 4:08 am

Thanks dear islam for your suggestion, as you saied all of us afraid about english and that returns to many reasons.but if we thought that this is not our mother language and start to deal with it in easy way we can help each other to be better in english (as i wish).
so iam with you and this is start point to be more active..................,
I promise ,i will do my best .
thanks alot
M.Akasha
مشرف

عدد الرسائل : 48
العمر : 34
الموقع : الخرطوم
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الجمعة 12 سبتمبر 2008, 4:26 am

Dear Sir,
Ramadan Kareem

Also i agree about all which written above and i think that the English now is very important for any person who want to find good position or work in international company so i hope all to deal with it without any afraid and insha allah will feel the improve....
Am ready also as Sara to present and give any assist which we have to the others.

regard,
Mohamed Akasha
معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=527974705
islam
مهندس فعال
مهندس فعال

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   السبت 13 سبتمبر 2008, 8:24 pm

Thanks alot for your fast reply mohamed akasha and sara ,it was very nice of you.
So,... now let's start the work : what do you think we should talk about ? if you you have any suggestion that would be great ( we want topics that most of us can discuss and talk about)
I am waiting to hear from you and thanks again.
By the way M.akasha I realy like this "Dear sir" Very Happy , no need for that freind we are all colleagues here ok Wink
M.Akasha
مشرف

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الأحد 14 سبتمبر 2008, 12:06 am

Greeting well

Can we talk about the education in sudan?

this just suggest but also we are waiting another topics that may good than my topics

Accept my Respects
Mohamed Akasha
معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=527974705
Mugahed
مشرف

عدد الرسائل : 541
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الأحد 14 سبتمبر 2008, 5:26 am

Al salam Alikom,0
Ramadan Kareem, and my warm greetings to all forum's members and visitors.0

I am 100% with you in your suggestion Islam, I believe it is better to start late than never to start at all.0
As you said English is like any language cannot be learnt in a short time

I think with co-operative work we can reach an acceptable level.0

I must not also forget Sara and Mohammed for their response.0
Although I noticed the topic on the same day that it was sent, I though it is better to wait and to see what other people think about it.0

So, here we are,,0
I have some thoughts I would like to comment on them.0
We should put the topic in a new post, and choose an interesting title for it so that it can bring the maximum number of members.0
-We all want to learn, therefore I think it will be valuable if every one comment on older posts before giving his viewpoint. By this, the ideas in the topic will be connected together.0
-If anyone found some mistakes in other members posts, he/she should tell him/her, because we all want to improve our English.

I am Waiting for replies,,0
Thanks all

الشكر أجزله لـمحمد صلاح على الصورة الشخصية

[img:5aa7]http://members.lycos.co.uk/elexsust/up/ar/zadny[1].gif[/img:5aa7]
islam
مهندس فعال
مهندس فعال

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الإثنين 15 سبتمبر 2008, 4:59 am

اقتباس :

-Thanks Mugahed for your concern, eventhough i realy didn't undrestand the last part of what you said:every one comment on older posts before giving his viewpoint

can you please explain it in details
and I totaly agree about putting the address in nice way so we can attract many people as much as we can
and M.akasha I think your topic is going to be amazing and I vote for it also
Mugahed please explain your point for us and I realy want to start this thing

thank again
Mugahed
مشرف

عدد الرسائل : 541
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/05/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الإثنين 15 سبتمبر 2008, 6:10 am

Ok, I will explain0
What I meant was we should not give just our opinion, we should discuss others' opinions, and as a result all posts will be connected together and focused on the core of the topic.0
I hope this became clear now!!0

I have one more suggestion, if we give the discussion of a certain topic a period of 1 week, this will lead to many topics in a short time and increase our overall outcome.0

الشكر أجزله لـمحمد صلاح على الصورة الشخصية

[img:5aa7]http://members.lycos.co.uk/elexsust/up/ar/zadny[1].gif[/img:5aa7]
islam
مهندس فعال
مهندس فعال

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الإثنين 15 سبتمبر 2008, 5:23 pm

well, I think I understand your pont of view ( haha sorry am not very smart )
so what you mean we can do it here in this area , I mean if we want to suggest a new topic we should come to and talk little about what we want to say and after that we can start discuss the topic in its spesific area
for examble : supose that we want to talk about :" education in sudan " ,
we are going to talk little about it here and after that go to "education in sudan" place and start discuss it . I hope that is what you mean .

we can also divide the topic to main titles :
title 1 :

at the biging we will give a short definition about the history of the education in sudan and try to make comparison between the past and today(any one can talk about his/her father education and how it was and copmare that situation to him/her self),

title 2:

after that we can talk about the weakness in the education in our country (any one tell us in his opinion what are the weakness in education),

title 3:

and the negative sides and fainaly find solutions for the problem and how to fix it(any one tell us what is the solution for this problem in his opinion) .

we can give 2 or 3 days for every title and at the end of the week (as u suggest) we will have a whole full topic and it will be heavy of informations

I think this is close to what you said , am I right?

M.Akasha
مشرف

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Suggestion   الجمعة 19 سبتمبر 2008, 7:41 am

Dear All,

Am fully support the topics divide of many parts as per Islam proposal....

Suggestion
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Forums of Graduates and Students of Electronics Department at SUST :: المنتديات العلمية :: THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM-
انتقل الى: